Electronics kits & radio kits for young sparks. Kits to build circuits, buzzers, radios & more. No soldering. Learn about electrical circuits with our fun electronics kits.
Explorer 2 Electronics Kit
- The Explorer2 electronics kit is designed to build upon the skills already learnt and to increase the student's knowledge of the principles of electronics. The kit is for use in the home or the classroom and could be used to enhance the understanding of Key Stage 3 and 4 electronics. How do the par..
Thames & Kosmos Electronics Learning Circuits
- Thames & Kosmos Electronics Learning Circuits Fun Circuit Building Experiments for Beginners Construct circuits with colorful electric building blocks to learn about electricity and how electronic devices work. With the innovative snap-together blocks in the ElectronX building system, children..
Logiblocs Super Inventor Electronics Kit
- Colorful illustrated manual explains the function of each Logibloc so your imagination can go wild creating new inventions! Comes with instructions for building light and sound detectors, an electronic eye, door and drawer alarms, metal detector, space ships, even a lie detector! Includes 33 electro..
LogiRobot - Interactive Remote Controlled Robot
- The LogiRobot is a multi-talented robot with a mind of its own. One moment it can be controlled by the hand-held remote control unit, moving swiftly across the floor twirling around or bashing into things, and the next it can be a sophisticated machine, moving carefully in measured steps, guided aut..
Primary Plus 2 Electronics Kit
- The Primary Plus2 kit is designed to teach the principles of electronics and is for use in the home or the classroom. It builds upon the skills developed using the primary kit but it could be used in its own right as a stepping-stone to Key Stage 3 and 4 electronics. How do the parts fit together?&..
Multimeter Digital 8300 series
- Specification:-Display: 1999 counts, digits are 15mm high -DC voltage: 200m/2/20/200V±0.5%, 600V±0.8% -AC voltage: 200/600V±1.2% -DC current: 2m/20mA±1.0%, 200mA±1.5%, 10A±3.0% -Resistance: 200/2k/20k/200k/2Mñ±1.0% Specification:-Display: 1999 counts, digits are 15mm high -DC voltage: 200m/2/20/200V..
- The Smoothing Unit maintains a ripple free output when high current are drawn. The unit comprises a lightweight & efficient toroidal 0.1H inductor with a network of 2,200uF capacitors and diodes. With a supply of 12v at 3A, 1% ripple would be typical. Will work without suffering damage even at rever..
Cambridge Brainbox Cars And Boats Electronics Kit
- The Cambridge Brainbox Cars and Boats Electronics Kit will provide many happy hours of experimentation and enhanced learning. Over 50 experiments to be discovered by your child - and you! Learn all about electric circuits. Experiment with sensors. Find out how to control the speed and direction of a..
Cambridge Brainbox Making Science Fun Kit
- A fun introduction to the world of electricity and electronics! Discover Motors, Switches, LED's and Sensors! The colourful instruction booklet makes it easy to follow and understand the science and all the parts are designed for simple and quick assembly. Suitable for all ability lev..
Cambridge Brainbox Primary 2 Electronics Kit
- The Cambridge Brainbox Primary Electronics Kit is designed to teach children the basic principles of electricity and electronics, and covers the requirements of the Science National Curriculum at Key Stages 1 & 2. Complete with worksheets and notes for parents, and an easy to understand ins..
Cambridge Brainbox Secondary 2 Electronics Kit
- The Cambridge Brainbox Secondary Electronics Kit offers over 500 experiments and shows children how to explore circuits, use a multimeter and make and test fuses amongst other things. Learn how to use a digital multimeter (provided) to measure current and voltage; Find out about series and parallel ..
Logiblocs Alarm Tech Kit
- Build Light and Touch Sensitive Alarm Circuits to protect your room and keep intruders out with the Alarm Tech kit from Logibloc. The Alarm Tech Kit is based around light and touch sensors which can trigger all sorts of surprises, play light tag games and treasure hunts or make a bleeping lie detect..
Logiblocs Electric City Kit
- This kit has stood the test of time and has been re-released in the UK owing to its continuing popularity elsewhere. Create the fascinating "Memory Circuit” and understand all about feed-back systems. Make a Burglar Alarm, Light Breaker, Door Alarm, Water Sensor, Alarm Light, Flash Back, Morse Code,..
Logiblocs Spy Tech Kit
- Create four kinds of intruder alarms with voice warnings using light sensors or pressure-activated security mats. Create a metal detector or lie detector. Record and play back your own secret messages automatically. What do you get? Spy-Tech Lab includes 10 electronic blocks including LIGHT a..
- 20MHz Dual Channel; High Sensitivity 1mV/DIV; 5mV/DIV Sensitivity on Both Channels; CH1 & CH2 Independent Channels; CH1 Signal Output; Two waveforms in different frequency can be observed via alternative trigger function; High-speed sweep; Algebraic Addition and Sub..
Precision Resistance, 50 Ohms, 100 mA max.
- A resistance unit based on a high stability metal film element, for improved accuracy and robustness. Accuracy 1%. ..
Signal Generator & Amplifier
- Specification: Frequency Range: 0.1 Hz to 99.9 KHz in six decades, read on digital display Frequency Accuracy: 0.01% (100 ppm) in all ranges Output waveform: Sine, Rectangular and Triangular High Impedance Output: Maximum 17V peak to peak from internal source impedance of 600ohm Lo..