Electronics kits & radio kits for young sparks. Kits to build circuits, buzzers, radios & more. No soldering. Learn about electrical circuits with our fun electronics kits.
Explorer 2 Electronics Kit
- The Explorer2 electronics kit is designed to build upon the skills already learnt and to increase the student's knowledge of the principles of electronics. The kit is for use in the home or the classroom and could be used to enhance the understanding of Key Stage 3 and 4 electronics. How do the par..
Electronics Learning Circuits
- Fun Circuit Building Experiments for Beginners Construct circuits with colorful electric building blocks to learn about electricity and how electronic devices work. With the innovative snap-together blocks in the ElectronX building system, children eight and up can safely and easily begin experimen..
- Colorful illustrated manual explains the function of each Logibloc so your imagination can go wild creating new inventions! Comes with instructions for building light and sound detectors, an electronic eye, door and drawer alarms, metal detector, space ships, even a lie detector! Includes 33 electro..
LogiRobot - Interactive Remote Controlled Robot
- The LogiRobot (LR001) is a truly unique and multi-talented robot with a mind of its own. It can be used in simple play or it can be used in more complex and engaging projects that help you understand the principles of control, automation and robotics. It is compatible with all other Logibloc parts a..
SpyTech Electronics Kit
- Create four kinds of intruder alarms with voice warnings, secret message devices, pressure-activated security mat, metal detector, or lie detector. Record your own secret messages and play them back automatically. Set includes 10 electronic blocks, one jack plug, two pressure mat cards, decorative s..
Alarm-Tech Electronics Kit
- Build Light and Touch Sensitive Alarm Circuits The Alarm-Tech Kit is based around light and touch sensors which can trigger all sorts of surprises, play light tag games and treasure hunts. What do you get? 9 plug together blocks LIGHT SWITCH (LDR), IN, DELAY (Long), NOT, CROSS, BLEEP, RED LIGHT, ..
Primary Plus 2 Electronics Kit
- The Primary Plus2 kit is designed to teach the principles of electronics and is for use in the home or the classroom. It builds upon the skills developed using the primary kit but it could be used in its own right as a stepping-stone to Key Stage 3 and 4 electronics. How do the parts fit together?&..
Multimeter Digital 8300 series
- Specification:-Display: 1999 counts, digits are 15mm high -DC voltage: 200m/2/20/200V±0.5%, 600V±0.8% -AC voltage: 200/600V±1.2% -DC current: 2m/20mA±1.0%, 200mA±1.5%, 10A±3.0% -Resistance: 200/2k/20k/200k/2Mñ±1.0% Specification:-Display: 1999 counts, digits are 15mm high -DC voltage: 200m/2/20/200V..
Cambridge Brainbox Cars And Boats Electronics Kit
- The Cambridge Brainbox Cars and Boats Electronics Kit will provide many happy hours of experimentation and enhanced learning. Over 50 experiments to be discovered by your child - and you! Learn all about electric circuits. Experiment with sensors. Find out how to control the speed and direction of a..
Cambridge Brainbox Making Science Fun Kit
- A fun introduction to the world of electricity and electronics! Discover Motors, Switches, LED's and Sensors! The colourful instruction booklet makes it easy to follow and understand the science and all the parts are designed for simple and quick assembly. Suitable for all ability lev..
Cambridge Brainbox Primary 2 Electronics Kit
- The Cambridge Brainbox Primary Electronics Kit is designed to teach children the basic principles of electricity and electronics, and covers the requirements of the Science National Curriculum at Key Stages 1 & 2. Complete with worksheets and notes for parents, and an easy to understand ins..
Cambridge Brainbox Secondary 2 Electronics Kit
- The Cambridge Brainbox Secondary Electronics Kit offers over 500 experiments and shows children how to explore circuits, use a multimeter and make and test fuses amongst other things. Learn how to use a digital multimeter (provided) to measure current and voltage; Find out about series and parallel ..