Telescopes, telescope accessories, and binoculars for amateur astronomy or terrestrial viewing.
To celebrate its 23rd year in orbit, the NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope has released a stunning new image of one of the most distinctive objects in our skies: the Horsehead Nebula. This image shows the nebula in a whole new light, capturing plumes of gas in the infrared and revealing a beautiful, delicate structure that is normally obscured by dust.
INFINITY-76P Children's Telescope
- The attractive Sky-Watcher INFINITY-76 telescopes house the Aspherical Technology usually only found in larger, more expensive telescopes. The primary mirror is altered during polishing to bring the light rays onto a common focal plane, resulting in sharp images full of detail. The INFINITY-76 colle..
SkyHawk-1145P 114mm (4.5") f/500 Parabolic Newtonian
- The SKYHAWK-1145P models feature premium-quality Parabolic Primary Mirrors, normally found in larger more expensive telescopes, to eliminate spherical aberrations, producing even sharper, higher-contrast images which are full of detail. A parabolic or more accurately a "paraboloidal" mirror, is gr..
HERITAGE-76 Telescope (3 in)
- In 1609, Galileo Galilei first looked through his telescope, and changed science forever. His discoveries provided solid evidence that disproved the prevailing belief that the Earth was the centre of the Universe. Throughout history, scientists such as Johannes Kepler and Sir Isaac Newton further ..
Sun Projector kit
- This handy device allows multiple people a convenient and completely safe way to observe sunspots, planetary transits and eclipses. A solar filter is not needed, because only a projected image of the sun comes through. The size of the solar image is either 75 or 55 mm and it can easily be seen at r..
AM12 The Galileo Telescope kit
- Kit for a telescope, which with its length of 38 cm and its 10x magnification, is similar to the one made by the great Italian scientist Galileo Galilei in the early 17th century, with which he first observed the Moon, planets, and stars. Upright image, easy assembly. 10% off on Galileo's Birthday ..
Field Binoculars & colour booklet showing a wide range of common birds
- Small enough to fit in your pocket, and light enough to carry all day, these binoculars have been specified by nature experts to meet the needs of the budding naturalist. The 6-times magnification is perfect for such activities as bird-watching (which is also a good ‘cover’ for any spy!) The bi..
Explorer T Telescope 25 x 35 With Tripod
- Watch stars, wildlife or simply take in the view with this lovely optical telescope, the bigger version of our 15 x 35 Explorer Telescope. This telescope has 6 element optics for a perfect view of distant objects, with standard 15x magnification and an additional lens to give 25x magnification..
Explorer Telescope 15 x 35
- Watch stars, wildlife or simply take in the view with this lovely optical telescope. It has 5 element optics for a perfect view of distant objects, with up to 15x magnification. 35mm objective lens. Equipped with eyepiece and objective lens cap . 20.5cm long when closed. Comes in a variety of colo..
- This section telescope will give your budding astronomist or explorer their first glimpse of the stars or the first glimpse of land and invading pirates. So much fun! ..